Wednesday, November 2, 2011

feed back.... READERS Speak...

 Respected sir ji
Few days before i was fully in depressive mood at that time i read your book life made simple.i have learnt many things sir. i had overcome all the stress from my mind and my heart was filled with courage.thanks for such a superb,inspiring and wonderful book sir.
thanks a lot
pocha kalyani

121026


thank u so much sir......
i got my solution through your book nly sir....
i have read your book that you have given me....
and it gave me answers to my problem sir...
thank you so much sir....
Harshini Rao
111101

1 comment:

  1. sir i didn't get iit .Through my 11th and 12th studies i went through surgery and illness i didn't get enough time to study i have got only 6 months out of 2 years to study even i lost many classes i tried to cover them inspite of my hard work he blamed me that i was spoiled with friends and mobile phones i didn't use them but i was blamed now i got a seat in good college i am when i asked him some thing to gt for me he said if you were an IIT i would buy in middle he said u lost everything in your life at age of 17 and its shame on yourself to be still alive even if you are not a IIT, I said IIT is not my aim i want to do research in organic chemistry. he didn't listen me and blamed me i was acting before him if father didnt support me who elese will stand back of me sir should i listen my dad words say siie on r please
    yours faithfully,
    AdityaSrinivas
    adityasrinivaskandala98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete