Tuesday, November 10, 2015

mitashreedas

Good evening sir! 
I am Mitashree das of VKV nirjuli.... 
Who have attended your personality development on 1st Nov..at VKV itanagar....... 
While leaving you gave me your book LIFE MADE SIMPLE...I read the book.


After returning.... I thought... Let me read one page as I need to study too being a student of clXII(sc) PCMB....
I have to say..... I cannot control myself to turn the pages further..... 
It was a great experience of reading such a book.... You led us think... The way one have never thought of..... Incredible..

I hope you remember me... 
I was the one who aspires to become a IAS officer... 
Am still reading your book MAKERS OF INDIA...

Thank you so much for everything.... Sir..

Do visit arunachal Pradesh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment